Terms of Agreement
1. I understand that I am solely responsible for payment of my school costs and that payment / reimbursement agreement between me and my sponsor / employer are not binding on the University of Dallas.
2. If I add a class the balance will be adjusted to reflect the increased tuition, if I drop a class, the refund will be applied to the total balance due and the balance will be reduced accordingly. If I am due a refund because of a withdrawal or over payment, the University will issue a check for the refund.
3. I agree to comply with the drop and withdrawal procedures as set forth in the GSM bulletin and non compliance with these policies may result in a greater financial obligation to the University than otherwise might be so. I understand that even if I withdraw before the balance is due; I will be liable for any remaining monies owed for the term.
4. If I have marked the box stating that I have a university-approved employer-sponsor, then I hereby authorize the University of Dallas to provide that sponsor with all academic and financial information that pertains to the payment of my school costs.
5. I understand that a $25.00 late fee will be charged to my account if the total balance due on my deferred plan has not been paid in full by the last day of class. All payments must be sent to the Business Office.
6. It is my responsibility to know when a payment is due and to pay on time even though statements may not have been received.
7. I understand that I may not receive my grades, transcript, diploma, or registration for the next semester until my balance is paid.
8. The student is responsible for attorney's fees and other costs and charges necessary for the collection of any amount not paid.
9. I have read and understood all of the above.